Thursday, March 19, 2015

At Least I Can Admit It

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Alex was in the living room messing around on his computer.

After a few minutes of contemplating, I said "Hey Alex" and he was like "Yeah?" and I responded "I'm feeling a little unreasonable right now." Like the smart man that he is, he did not respond, he just let me be unreasonable for a little while.

I am convinced that there are certain days of the year that are designated as "National Ignore Kelsey Day" because literally any and everyone I try to contact doesn't answer their phone or respond to a message I send. Sometimes, I contemplate every conversation I have and wonder if I have offended anyone to cause them to ignore me. And then sometimes I let Alex know I'm feeling unreasonable and may or may not cry about some over-exaggerated or over-analyzed situation that really does not exist.

But, like I said, at least I can admit it.



Stupid PMS.

P.S. Don't ignore me.





3 comments:

  1. I dont think your being unreasonable my mind always goes over conversations I've had in case I might have offended someone especially if they appear to be ignoring me. I think it shows that your a caring person and you value your friendships enough to worry why there ignoring you. I think we all do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's a good way to look at it :) typically its a situation where everybody is busy and calls me back later but my mind just goes to the worst places :)

      Delete
    2. Haha that's a good way to look at it :) typically its a situation where everybody is busy and calls me back later but my mind just goes to the worst places :)

      Delete