Thursday, February 12, 2015

How I Ruin Every Surprise Intended For Me

"Hey, Alex....there's an awesome deal for indoor rock climbing on Friday nights--gear, pizza, and unlimited climbing for $13...let's go sometime!"

"Hey, Alex, we should really go rock climbing some Friday night. It sounds so fun...AND THERE'S PIZZA."

"Alex, I know you're sick this weekend, but can we go rock climbing one of these Friday nights? Remember that deal with the pizza?"

"Kelsey, I think we should celebrate Valentine's Day on Friday night instead of Saturday." I respond with "Great! What do you want to do? I think that whole rock climbing thing would be fun!" Alex-disappointment in his voice, "Kelsey....seriously. UGH!"

A for effort, Alex. I promise to let you have your moment someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment