Friday, February 20, 2015

Chef- A Movie We Can Both Agree On

One movie Alex and I will always agree on watching (and have watched together multiple times in the last year) is Chef. It has a phenomenal cast-Jon Favreau, Scarlett Johansson, Dustin Hoffman, Sofia Vergara, and Robert Downey Jr. 



Chef is one of those movies we watch and feel like it's a realistic story not glamorized by Hollywood. It has a simple plot that is still engaging and interesting. Nothing just "magically" happens and fixes everything that goes wrong.He deals with real life and has to make tough decisions. The only thing I will say is if you are hungry, don't watch it until you have eaten. The main character, Carl (Jon Faureau), is a chef who loses his job at the restaurant that made him "Twitter famous" due to a food critic who wasn't too impressed (his understanding of Twitter is hilarious and with resonate with most people). He starts up a Food Truck and that leads to a whole new adventure he must navigate through with his family. It's not always easy, but it's real life. (I'm not kidding though--DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE HUNGRY-even if you're not hungry, you will be by the end of this). 

If you have Netflix, this movie is currently on there. 

"I get to touch people's lives with what I do and I love it and I want to share this with you." -Carl



No comments:

Post a Comment